At All Souls' School, we encourage our pupils to take a pride in their appearance, particularly with regard to our school uniform. This enhances the feeling of ‘belonging’ to the school's values and traditions. We ask that all children wear full uniform every day, and we encourage children to maintain a clean and tidy appearance for school.
- Grey trousers, skirt or shorts
- Light blue polo shirt/shirt
- Blue and white checked summer dress (Terms 5 and 6 only)
- Navy blue sweatshirt or/and fleece or/and cardigan with school logo (plain navy blue jumper/fleece/cardigan is an acceptable alternative)
- Black school shoes (no trainers)
- Book bag with school logo - optional (a small bag is an acceptable alternative)
PLEASE ENSURE ALL UNIFORM IS NAMED
- Pale blue t-shirt with school logo (plain pale blue t-shirt is an acceptable alternative)
- Blue shorts
- Plimsolls for indoor work
- Suitable trainers for outdoor games - black/navy/white
- Plain black/navy tracksuit, or jogging trousers for the winter
- P.E. hoodie with school log - optional, although preferred.
Please note: P.E. hoodies are preferred as they are also used for school trips and off site events, as an additional way of identifying children are from All Souls’.
Hoodies can be purchased via the My Child at School App. All available sizes will be displayed in the 'Shop' section. We will aim to keep a small stock of all sizes, so please check back regularly, if the size you require is not currently available. As soon as your item is available for collection, you will receive a text message from the school. PLEASE NOTE THESE ARE NOT AVAILABLE FROM CHANNEL UNIFORMS.
- Key Stage 2 children will require a swimming kit (swimming trunks/ one-piece swimming costume with a towel and goggles, if required)
Please note: Year groups attend swimming throughout the year on a rota basis.
PLEASE ENSURE ALL P.E. KIT IS NAMED
Additional Expectations at All Souls’ School
- Jewellery should not be worn, as part of the school uniform, unless it is for religious purposes, although a pair (or single) stud earring(s) are acceptable. Please note: For health and safety reasons, for P.E., earrings have to be covered with tape prior to coming to school, or by the child at school (if earrings are to be removed at school this has to be done by the child).
- Children’s hair should be a natural colour, and styled in a way that does not interfere with learning, and the health and safety of themselves and others. Long hair is expected to be tied back.
- False nails and nail varnish are not permitted.
Thank you for your support.
There is pre-loved uniform available in the school reception, for a suggested donation of 50p per item.
Uniform is available to buy from - Channel Uniforms, 118 Cheriton Place, Folkestone, Kent.
Telephone: 01303 487075 or visit www.channeluniforms.co.uk