At All Souls' School we encourage our pupils to take a pride in their appearance, particularly with regard to our school uniform. This enhances the feeling of ‘belonging’ to the school's values and traditions. We ask that all children wear full uniform every day and we encourage children to maintain a clean and tidy appearance for school.
- Grey trousers, skirt or shorts
- Light blue polo shirt/shirt
- Blue and white checked summer dress (Terms 5 and 6 only)
- Navy blue sweatshirt or/and fleece with school logo
- Black school shoes (no trainers)
- Book bag with logo (optional)
PLEASE ENSURE ALL UNIFORM IS NAMED
- Pale blue t-shirt
- Blue shorts
- Plimsolls for indoor work
- Suitable trainers for outdoor games - black/navy/white
- Black/navy tracksuit or jogging trousers for the winter
- School Hoodie (these are purchased directly from school via the School Money Shop at schoolmoney.co.uk. PLEASE NOTE THESE ARE NOT AVAILABLE FROM CHANNEL UNIFORMS)
PLEASE ENSURE ALL P.E. KIT IS NAMED
PE Safety – Piercings
In line with the Physical Education and School Sport guidelines, please can we ask that all pupils remove piercings on PE days, and when taking part in any physical activities. If for any reason the pupil is unable to do so, please can you provide a letter confirming that you are happy for them to wear them. Unfortunately, we are no longer able to cover them with tape. For safety it is recommended that they be removed.
Thank you for your support.
To ensure that children enjoy fuller P.E. lessons and the loss of school uniform is reduced, children can come to school wearing their P.E. kit on the day they have P.E.
Spare P.E. kits will be in school, should they be needed, and children will be expected to wear them.
The table below indicates the day classes have their P.E. lessons.
|Monday||Grasshoppers, Ladybirds, Orcas, and Stingrays|
|Tuesday||Dolphins and Dragonflies|
|Wednesday||Caterpillars and Bumblebees|
|Friday||Sharks and Penguins|
Uniform is available to buy from - Channel Uniforms, 118 Cheriton Place, Folkestone, Kent.
Telephone: 01303 487075 or visit www.channeluniforms.co.uk