Free School Meals
If your child is eligible for ‘free school meals’ and you register them for this, we’ll receive extra funding called ‘Pupil Premium’. We use this extra money to improve the educational provision and resources at the school. This extra money could make a real difference to the quality of education we offer.
Your child might be eligible if you access any of the following benefits:
- Universal Credit (provided you have an annual net earned income of no more than £7,400, as assessed by earnings from up to three of your most recent assessment periods)
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker's Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guarantee element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you're not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for four weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
How do I register?
You only need to register once. You can apply online at https://www.cloudforedu.org.uk/ofsm/kent/.
If you have any questions or specific concerns, please contact Mrs Eyles, School Business Manager on 01303 275967 or firstname.lastname@example.org.