Here you will find links and attachments to help you with this week's Maths learning.
· practise counting backwards from 20
· recall your number bonds to 10 as quickly as you can
· practise forming your numbers
· practise ordering your numbers to 20 and beyond
· count in steps of 2
· practise counting up to 50
. Have a go at this online game: https://www.sheppardsoftware.com/math/subtraction/fruit-splat-numberlines/
This week our topic is subtraction. We will be telling subtraction stories, and using a range of resources to show our understanding.
Spend time talking about the vocabulary we use when we subtract:
Take away, left, fewer, less, minus, counting backwards etc
Spend time talking about the subtraction symbol ‘-’ and the equals symbol ‘=‘. (Remember that ‘equals’ means ‘the same as’.
Don’t forget to use practical resources you have around the house to help you visualise your subtraction story clearer!