Caterpillars - Term 4
Term 4 update!
What a busy few weeks we have had in school!
Take a look at the photos below to see the fun things we have been getting up to including:
- World Book Day
- Gymnastics in our PE lessons
- Fundraiser for Ukraine - Sunflowers for home
- Red Nose Day
- Becoming Estate Agents and selling houses through fantastic descriptive writing
- National Science week
- Making finger puppets
Wow! We have packed a lot in!
As always, keep checking the home learning pages for new tasks each week and keep going at reading every day on Bug Club.
Thank you for your continued support,
The Key Stage One Team!
Welcome back to Term 4!
We have had a very busy first week back and lots of weather changes to go along with it!
We have begun our current topic 'Street Detectives' and our book for this term, The Three Little Pigs.
Throughout the week, we have immersed ourselves in the story, thinking carefully about adjectives and different sentence types. We have decorated our displays with different types of houses and at the end of the week, we were fortunate enough to catch a good piece of weather to go on a walk of our local area, taking in the sights!
Notes for families:
* New home learning grids have been stuck in the red books we have been given, if your child has not given this to us, please send in ASAP
* World Book Day is Thursday 3rd March, children are welcome to come dressed as a book character on this day. (Dragonflies will still have PE on this day, please send in PE kit in a separate bag, shoes are not needed as we are doing indoor Gymnastics)
*Please remember to access Bug Club, reading books and Nessy for a few minutes each day, this will really help to support your child with their learning.
Wishing you all a restful weekend,
The Key Stage One Team